What is Kaspersky Login?
Kaspersky is a cybersecurity antivirus which is protecting businesses, government and home users around the globe. Its leading endpoint protection and a number of specialized security solutions are perfect to fight against emerging digital threats. It also stabilizes your system and provides the notification on the occurrence of any suspicious activity. To provide your device with the complete protection using Kaspersky antivirus, you first have to go through the Kaspersky login procedure.
Procedure for Creating an Kaspersky Account
Kaspersky Account helps you to manage the security of all the connected devices, scan your various devices, update the application and much more. Hence, it becomes important to create a Kaspersky account. For this, follow the below-given procedure carefully.
- First of all, open a web browser.
- Then, visit the Kaspersky login page.
For this, you have to type “my.kaspersky.com” in the address bar.
- By doing so, the Kaspersky sign-in window will appear.
- After that, click the “Sign Up” option. You will get this option on the upper right corner of the screen.
- This will open “My Kaspersky Account” window for creating your account.
- For creating Kaspersky account, you have to enter the required information. Following is the information you have to fill in their respective fields.
- Email Address: In the first field, enter the email address that you want to associate with your Kaspersky account.
Kaspersky will use this email address for sending the verification link. Hence, you must have access to the email id.
- Password: In the next field, create a password for your Kaspersky account. Password must be unique and strong for securing your account.
Make sure you create the password according to the given specifications.
- Password must be 8 characters long.
- Must add 1 upper and 1 lower case letters.
- Password must contain at least 1 numeric value.
- Add valid symbols.
- Re-enter password: For confirming the password, you have to re-enter it in the next field. Make sure you provide the same password that you have created.
For this click the relevant link provided. Go through the policy document and agree to their terms and conditions by clicking the checkbox.
- Then, tick mark another checkbox. This will give your consent to Kaspersky for using your email address for sending you the notifications, offers, surveys, relevant news and much more.
Although, this is an optional step. You can also move to the next step leaving the checkbox unmarked.
- Finally, click “Create Account” option.
- After successful creation of your account, you will receive a verification mail on the email address you have provided.
- Go to your email address and open the mail you have received.
- Click the link provided in the mail.
This will successfully verify your Kaspersky account. Now, you can move to Kaspersky login procedure.
Note: For creating your Kaspersky Account, you can also use your Facebook Id. This will link your Facebook account with Kaspersky account.For this, in the sign-up window, click the “Facebook” button. Then, enter your Facebook login credentials and click “Log in” option.
Kaspersky Login Process
- Firstly, open a web browser.
- Now, move to the Kaspersky Login page by typing “my.kaspersky.com” in the address bar.
- Then, tap the “Sign in” button. You will get this option in the middle of the screen.
- In the Sign-in window, enter your “Email address” in the required field. Use the email address which is associated with your Kaspersky account.
- After that, add your password in the next field.
- Now, tick mark the “Remember for 30 days” checkbox.
- Lastly, tap the “Sign In” button.
Kaspersky Login Troubleshooting
Kaspersky login is an easy, straightforward and simple procedure. But many a time, due to several issues, you may get Kaspersky Login error. In that case, make sure you have entered correct login credentials. Login credentials are case-sensitive. Hence, even a single error will show you the login error. Also, make sure that you have good signal strengths.
Even after this, if you get the login error then you can try resetting your password. For this, follow the below-given procedure carefully.
Resetting the Login Password
The password is an important part of Kaspersky’s login. Forgetting the password will not allow you to log in to your Kaspersky account. In that case, you have to reset your password by following the given procedure.
- First of all, open a web browser.
- Head to the “My Kaspersky Login” page.
- From the middle of the screen, click “Sign In” tab.
- In the Kaspersky login window, click “Forgot your password?” option.
- Now, in the password recover window, write the email address associated with your Kaspersky account.
- Then, click the “Continue” option.
- By doing so, you will receive a password recovery mail. That mail will contain a link for resetting your password.
- Click the link provided in the mail.
- In the next window, create a new password.
Make sure you create a strong and unique password which fulfills all the mentioned specifications.
- After that, re-enter the password in the next field in order to confirm it.
- Finally, click the “Continue” option.
This will successfully reset your password. Now, you can use your new password for logging into your Kaspersky account.
Although, you can also use Kaspersky Password Manager for keeping your passwords secure and safe. This will save all your passwords for various websites. Hence, you don’t need to remember all the passwords.
For setting up your Kaspersky account, you first have to make sure that you fulfill all the required system requirements. After that, you can move with the process of downloading, installing and activating the Kaspersky software. Below the below-given procedures for Kaspersky setup.
- Firstly, go to the official website of Kaspersky.
- Place your cursor on “Home” and then click “All Home Products”.
- From the list of Kaspersky products, select the desired product and click “Buy Now”.
- Click the “Checkout” button.
- Enter all the required billing information.
- Tick mark the checkbox for getting updates and recent offers.
- After that, click “Review your order”.
- Verify your order and click “Continue”.
- Enter the payment details and click “Pay Now”.
- Now, you will get a link on the email address provided by you.
- Open that mail and click the link provided in it.
- This will start the downloading process.
- Double-click the downloaded setup file.
- Click “Continue” to initiate the process.
- Agree to the “End User Agreement” by clicking the checkbox.
- Click “Agree”.
- Read the “Kaspersky Network Security Statement” and “statement regarding data processing” one by one and click “Accept”.
- Click the “Install” button.
- Select “Yes” in order to give your consent for making the changes.
- In the next window, if you want to remove incompatible software, then click “Remove” followed by clicking the “Continue” option.
- Select the recommended settings by tick marking the checkbox.
- Click “Apply”.
- After the installation gets completed, click “Done”.
- First of all, double-click the downloaded file.
- Click the “Install Kaspersky” option.
- Read the “Kaspersky Security Network Statement”. Then select “I Agree” checkbox.
- Select “Download and Install” button.
- Then, enter your login Id and password of your mac administrator account.
- Further, click “Ok”.
- Grant permission for installing the Kaspersky drivers.
- Now, wait until the process gets completed.
- Finally, click “Done”.
- Open the Kaspersky application.
- On the home page, select the “Enter activation code” option.
- In the next window, enter your “Activation code”.
You will get this Activation code on the confirmation mail that you have received at the time of purchase.
Otherwise, if purchased from a retail shop, then you will find your activation code at the back or inside of the product box.
- Click the “Activate” button.
- Lastly, click “Done”.
This will complete the Kaspersky setup on your device. Now, you can use your Kaspersky software for protecting your device and for redefining your internet surfing experience.