Follow the below-given steps to resolve the “Kaspersky Application not installed” error
Step 1. Create A Restore Point
While creating a restore point, the procedure may vary according to different Operating Systems.
- First of all, Search for create a restore point using the search bar and click on the “Result”. You will get the search bar after clicking on the “Start” button.
- Thereafter, in the Systems Properties window, on the System Protection tab, click the “Create” option.
- Subsequently, enter the description for the restore point. Then, click on the “Create” tab. You will get this tab at the bottom of the page.
- Now, when the restore point is created, click on the “Close” tab at the bottom of the page.
Step 2. Delete The Files Of The Earlier Installed Product Versions
Procedure To Remove Kaspersky Product Using The Kavremover Tool
- First of all, you need to download the Kaspersky Kavremover tool from its support page.
- After that, click on the “Download” button in order to download the tool.
- Then, double-click on the downloaded setup file.
- After that, run the file once it has been downloaded.
- Thereafter, read the terms and conditions of the license agreement carefully. In case, if you agree to all the terms and conditions, click on the “Agree” tab. You will get this tab at the bottom of the page.
- Subsequently, you need to enter the security code that is provided to you in the same window. If you are unable to see the code clearly, click on the “Update” icon to the right to generate a new one.
- Consequently, choose the Kaspersky Lab application that you want to remove.
- Next, you need to click on the “Remove” tab.
- Then, wait until you receive a notification that the application has successfully removed.
- Now, you need to click on the “Ok” tab.
- At last, you need to Restart your computer.
Step3. Reset Proxy Server Settings
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Type “Control Panel” in the search box.
- Then, press the enter key from your keyboard.
- Click on the “Network and Internet” option.
- Next, click on the “Internet Options”.
- Click on the “Advanced” tab and then, click on “Reset” option.
- As a result, this will reset proxy server settings across all browsers and applications.
- After that, click on the “Reset”.
- At last, restart your computer.
Step 4. Run Windows Disk Cleanup
- Click on the “start” button.
- Type “run” in the search box and press the enter key from your keyboard.
- In the run window, type “cleanmgr.exe” in the respective field and click on the “Ok” tab.
- After that, select the drive that you want to clean up and then click on the “Ok” button.
- At last, click on the “Delete Files” in order to confirm that you want to delete the files.
Step 5. Download the Kaspersky Removal Tool from the support page of Kaspersky. After that, you need to run the “Kaspersky Removal Tool” by following the on-screen instructions carefully. Hence, this will help you in resolving this error.
Step 6. Download the Kaspersky Rescue Disk Tool from the support page of Kaspersky. After that, you need to run the “Kaspersky Rescue Tool” by following the on-screen instructions carefully. Hence, this will help you in resolving Kaspersky Application not installed error.